Grain Free Diet Dog Food – Light Trout with Salmon, Sweet Potato and Asparagus.
Our Grain Free Diet Dog Food does not use ingredients that are known to cause allergies in dogs. You will not find any wheat and grains and our food always comes with no added artificial colours or preservatives. All of this results in a great tasting light food your dog is bound to love!
Whoever said getting our pets to lose weigh was boring and meant bland food obviously had not tried our deliciously fishy Trout and Salmon meal! Designed specifically with overweight dogs in mind, Bon-Apettreat Trout and Salmon Light provides a satisfying meal and contains a minimum 50% fish which is an easily digestible source of protein and omega 3. Added glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and MSM help to promote joint repair and mobility which is especially important in heavier dogs, and added L-carnitine helps maintain a healthy weight and promotes lean muscle development.
- 50% Trout & Salmon – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals. Fish is a delicious source of low fat protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help promote joint repair and mobility in the overweight pet
- With Salmon Oil – An excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response especially important for joints
- Added L-Carnitine – To help maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oils and Fats 8 %, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Ash 7.9%.
Trout & Salmon 50% (including 30% Freshly Prepared Trout, 11% Dried Salmon, 4% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 3% Salmon Oil, 2% Salmon Stock), 24% Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Linseed, Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).