Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bon-Apettreat’s Website.
Bon-Apettreat is located at:
Torquay, Devon TQ2 6AR
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Bon-Apettreat’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Bon-Apettreat and/or it’s licencors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Bon-Apettreat All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.bon-apettreat.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material fromwww.Bon-Apettreat.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.Bon-Apettreat.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.Bon-Apettreat.com
- Redistribute content from www.Bon-Apettreat (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post reviews (‘Comments’). Bon-Apettreat does not edit or review Comments but does authorise any review before their appearance on the website. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. Bon-Apettreat shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments
- Bon-Apettreat reserves the right to monitor all Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that: You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so. The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity. You hereby grant to Bon-Apettreat a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce and authorise others to use and reproduce any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will: limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.